Monday, September 16, 2013

September 13, 2013 Interview with Tim Wood

Summer is over, and volatility is likely to return in a big way as traders return from vacation. Volatility is also, in my opinion, likely to stay for the rest of this bear market rally, and take off to the upside in a big way when the bear market returns. The state of the markets is extremely dangerous, and I believe we are getting close to the top of this bear market rally, but we are not quite there yet. In this interview, we discuss the big picture with respect to the stock market and economy, and much more. I must also give credit to Bob Prechter and the folks at Elliott Wave International for their incredible insight that has allowed me to view the markets and economy from the perspective that I do.

                                                    Click Here to Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment